- Always do your analysis before trading.
- Always have a clear and reasonable idea of your objective.
- Never trade on emotions or other people’s forecasts.
- Buy at support and sell at resistance.
- Always trade with “STOP LOSS”.
- Never hold a losing position over night.
- Never add to a losing position.
- Never risk more than 5 % of your trading capital on one trade.
- Take responsibility for your own trades.
If you are breaking any of the above rules, then STOP TRADING because you are out of control.